The audio and visual means of presentation in the courtroom increase both efficiency as well as comprehension. With minimal effort, attorneys can present documents, color photos, objects, and videos and use electronic presentations to bring details to the court. The following description lists the available technologies.
- Video evidence presentation system. Distributed monitors and touch-screen annotation at the podium and witness box allow a witness or attorney to easily mark digitally displayed evidence.
- Document camera. Display physical evidence such as documents, pictures, x-rays, slides, etc.
- Video player. Display VHS video tapes and DVDs.
- Computer VGA input connections at the counsel tables. Display computer generated and scanned materials.
- Videoconferencing system. Remote witness appearances from anywhere in the state, country or world.
- Digital audio/video recording system. Provides a comprehensive record of the proceedings.