Please click here to read the Court’s response to COVID-19.


You have two legal options:

  • File a writ of mandamus in your county common pleas court or your local court of appeals.
  • Filecomplaint  here in the Court of Claims.

You must choose one or the other — you cannot do both. Ohio Revised Code 149.43 (C)(1).