You will be contacted by one of the staff attorneys here at the Court. The attorney will review your request to properly understand what records you requested and why you did not receive those records. Once the staff attorney has that information, he or she will contact the public agency to find out why your request was denied. This simple act of communication frequently resolves the problem. If it does not, then your Complaint will be referred for formal Mediation.