You can object to the report and recommendation issued by the Special Master, but you must object in writing within seven days after you receive the report. If you object in a timely manner, a judicial officer here at the Court will review the report for legal errors. If there are no errors, the Court will issue a final order, which you may Appeal to the appropriate court of appeals.

Law requires that you File the Appeal in the appellate district in the principal place of business of the public office from which you requested the public RecordOhio Revised Code 2743.75 (G)(1). Ohio has 12 appellate districts, or courts of Appeal, each with different rules for filing an Appeal. To learn more about how to properly Appeal a case, check with the specific court of appeals in that location.